MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Great Job!

You did a really impressive job with this!

By the way, to everyone asking about the BGM during the fight, it's in the credits, but it's abbreviated:
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Ending (track titled "Hall of Fate ~RESURRECTION~")

E=shitfuck E=shitfuck

Funny, but needs work

For an animutation, it's pretty good. "DOMOKUN NEWS FLASH" had me on the floor. That was awesome!

Just put a little more work into it, polish it up some more, and add some more material. You can do it!

Hokuto BATTLE! Hokuto BATTLE!

OMFG

I nearly died of laughter when I saw the other one, the intro... then I saw this... I'm now officially dead... you are my new GOD! Please make more of this!!!

Remember Mathman? Remember Mathman?

OMG I can't believe someone else out there remembers MathMan! You hit it right on the head, man... I used to yell at the screen just like that!

Trek Trek Trek Trek

Agreed!

This is definitely underrated... some of the best humor sense I've ever seen on NG, period!

Menya zovut Shnur Menya zovut Shnur

Bravo

You guys did a fantastic job picking this song and matching it to some beautiful animation!

Does ANYBODY know how/where to find stuff by Leningrad? I've searched all over and managed to find only one CD on auction.

Chocolate Niblet Beans Chocolate Niblet Beans

Fantastic

Wow, man... brilliant stuff! Was that Bobobo I saw around half-way through? (around the Simpsons BG section I think) You deserve a special award for the first flash I've ever seen to reference Bobobo if it was! ^_^