MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Great Job!

You did a really impressive job with this!

By the way, to everyone asking about the BGM during the fight, it's in the credits, but it's abbreviated:
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Ending (track titled "Hall of Fate ~RESURRECTION~")

E=shitfuck E=shitfuck

Funny, but needs work

For an animutation, it's pretty good. "DOMOKUN NEWS FLASH" had me on the floor. That was awesome!

Just put a little more work into it, polish it up some more, and add some more material. You can do it!

Hokuto BATTLE! Hokuto BATTLE!

OMFG

I nearly died of laughter when I saw the other one, the intro... then I saw this... I'm now officially dead... you are my new GOD! Please make more of this!!!

NSG010: Katakana Game 0.1 NSG010: Katakana Game 0.1

Not a bad idea...

Learning Japanese myself, I appreciate this kind of stuff on here. However, if you're going to use Flash for this kind of stuff, at least type the actual characters using a Japanese font, or at the very least screen-shot the characters. I advise using a blocky font as it's easy to read. Maybe an idea for the hiragana version?

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

Yeah, I know myself that the characters are really ugly. I've been learning calligraphy (on practise scrolls with traditional ink blocks and brushes) but I'm not good enough yet to do a full character.

And even with a wacom, flash just isn't suitable for creating all those flicks and whatnot (unless I spend a day editing all the control points, which I don't really find fun).

If you know of a good font, please let me know. I was gonna scan in the characters from my text book as a stop-gap until I learn calligraphy well enough to paint beautiful characters.

Glad you like it. It'll get much better yet and it's good to know there's an audience for this.

Thanks for the review.